Does democracy ensure liberty? Does 51% of the people imposing their will on the remaining 49% equal freedom.

We discuss the basics of liberty, and whether or not “we the people” always leads to liberty. We also discuss whether businesses property rights mean they can force their customers or employees to be masked and vaccinated.

 

  

You may also like